The following checklist is provided to assist new members in setting up their online account on the Chapter 302 website at www.eaa302.org. Although much of the website is open to the public, a valid login account is required to access content located in the Members Only section.
To join the chapter and create your login account, please complete the following steps:
- Join EAA at www.eaa.org or by calling 1-800-JOIN-EAA.
- Complete the Membership Application and submit. Please note that your EAA membership number is required.
- Pay $25 chapter membership dues online at the Web Store. We suggest ordering your name tag at the same time.
- You will receive an email confirming your membership and approval to create your login account to access the Members Only section.
- To create your Members Only login account, go to the Members Only section.
- On the ‘Sign In’ page, click on the ‘Register now for free!’ link.
- On the ‘Sign Up’ page, fill in all the boxes and click the ‘Create My Account’ button at the bottom of the form. (Please enter first and last name beginning with caps for proper sorting in the Directory.)
- An email will be automatically generated and sent to your email address. To confirm your email address, click on the link embedded in the email instructions.
- Within 24 hours, typically, the Webmaster will respond via email that your account has been activated.
- Once your account has been activated, go to the Members Only section and login using your email address and password.
- The first time you login, you will be prompted to complete your personal profile which will be included in the Directory available in the Members Only section. Once created, you and only you can edit your profile by going to the Directory, clicking on your name and then click ‘Edit Profile’. The Directory is a very helpful way to network and get acquainted with other members, so please share as much as you dare in your profile.
Suggestions for creating a good profile:
EAA 302 Webmaster